Benefits of having a private coach!
All athletes can benefit from having a private coach to oversee their training. Sometimes just having that second opinion on your training can make a huge difference. A private coach can be a great tool for serious runners or for someone just looking to become active again. I have experience working with beginning runners, high school runners, college runners, and elite level runners. Training programs can be designed for the 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, or ultra marathon distance. I have experience working in all these areas and have helped many athletes reach the "BQ" standard that many runners dream of! A positive and motivated coach I will individualize your plan to help you achieve your running goals.
- Initial questionnaire and interview where we review running history, current fitness and establish short and long term goals.
- Customized training schedules based on your running history and your lifestyle.
- Final Surge account where training schedules will be posted.
- Unlimited email consultation.
- Training and race day nutrition advice.
- Core/ Strength Training advice.
- Race execution advice.
- Motivation and mental preparation.
Please email me for pricing information
*If, you cannot pay the full price due to income at this time, let me know and we can work out something. I enjoy coaching runners so much and I want to be able to help as many people as possible reach their goals!